Our New York personal injury attorneys have represented victims of trucking accidents caused by many difference kinds of commercial vehicles, including tractor-trailers, construction trucks, delivery trucks, municipal buses, garbage trucks and school buses.
Causes of NYC Truck Accidents: The Bronx personal injury attorneys at Gallivan & Gallivan represent clients injured in truck accidents due to the following:
- Driver Fatigue
- Failure To Have Vehicle Properly Maintained
- Improper Or Wide Angled Turn
- Unsafe Lane Change
- Tractor-Trailer Jackknifes
- Driving Under The Influence
- Unsecured Loads Or Merchandise
Many truck accidents in the New York area result in catastrophic injuries such as: brain damage, spinal cord injuries, closed head injuries, blunt trauma, paralysis, amputations, disfigurement, burns, and wrongful death. The NYC Injury Attorneys at Gallivan & Gallivan will aggressively pursue full compensation on your behalf, including damages for pain and suffering, past medical bills, physical therapy, future medical bills, lost wages and loss of enjoyment of life.
The Bronx Truck Accident Attorneys at Gallivan & Gallivan, with offices in White Plains, NY, Central Valley, NY and New York, NY, represent clients throughout the five boroughs (Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, Bronx, Queens), as well as Westchester, Rockland, Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
- Lubin Austermuehle Wins Appellate Court Victory Against Farmers Insurance After it Breached its Duty to pay For Our Client's Successful Defense of a Meritless Defamation Suit – Best Chicago Defamation Libel and Slander Attorneys Near Oak Brook and Naperville Our client's former supervisor sued him for libel in federal court, even though he hadn't made a single false statement about her. We outlined our
- MAGA Kid Sues The Washington Post for $250 Million for Defamation — Best DuPage County Slander Libel and Defamation Attorneys It may be an uphill battle to win a libel lawsuit against a media organization. First Amendment jurisprudence including New York Times v. Sullivan and
- Ladao v. Faits — Appellate Court Affirms Libel and Defamation Verdict Finding Appellant Failed to Submitt Key Evidence into Appellate Record — Best Dupage County Defamation Slander and Libel Attorneys Near Naperville and Wheaton Faits moved for summary judgment, arguing that her statements were protected by a qualified privilege, protected opinion, substantially true, or