Our New York personal injury attorneys have represented victims of trucking accidents caused by many difference kinds of commercial vehicles, including tractor-trailers, construction trucks, delivery trucks, municipal buses, garbage trucks and school buses.
Causes of NYC Truck Accidents: The Bronx personal injury attorneys at Gallivan & Gallivan represent clients injured in truck accidents due to the following:
- Driver Fatigue
- Failure To Have Vehicle Properly Maintained
- Improper Or Wide Angled Turn
- Unsafe Lane Change
- Tractor-Trailer Jackknifes
- Driving Under The Influence
- Unsecured Loads Or Merchandise
Many truck accidents in the New York area result in catastrophic injuries such as: brain damage, spinal cord injuries, closed head injuries, blunt trauma, paralysis, amputations, disfigurement, burns, and wrongful death. The NYC Injury Attorneys at Gallivan & Gallivan will aggressively pursue full compensation on your behalf, including damages for pain and suffering, past medical bills, physical therapy, future medical bills, lost wages and loss of enjoyment of life.
The Bronx Truck Accident Attorneys at Gallivan & Gallivan, with offices in White Plains, NY, Central Valley, NY and New York, NY, represent clients throughout the five boroughs (Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, Bronx, Queens), as well as Westchester, Rockland, Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
- First Amendment Protects Town Resident to Publish Blog on Pig Smell The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution is arguably the most important part of the document because it guarantees all citizens the right to free
- Movie Star Loses Defamation Lawsuit on First Amendment Grounds Downers Grove and Burr Ridge Libel Lawyer As important as their reputation is to their career, public figures (by the nature of their jobs, which puts them in the spotlight) have a hard time
- Judge Dismisses Libel Lawsuit Against John Oliver Top Chicago Defamation Libel and Slander Attorneys Near Schaumburg Murray responded by trying to file a temporary restraining order against any rebroadcasting of the episode (as if it that could stop people from