Our New York personal injury attorneys have represented victims of trucking accidents caused by many difference kinds of commercial vehicles, including tractor-trailers, construction trucks, delivery trucks, municipal buses, garbage trucks and school buses.
Causes of NYC Truck Accidents: The Bronx personal injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Thomas L. Gallivan, PLLC represent clients injured in truck accidents due to the following:
- Driver Fatigue
- Failure To Have Vehicle Properly Maintained
- Improper Or Wide Angled Turn
- Unsafe Lane Change
- Tractor-Trailer Jackknifes
- Driving Under The Influence
- Unsecured Loads Or Merchandise
Many truck accidents in the New York area result in catastrophic injuries such as: brain damage, spinal cord injuries, closed head injuries, blunt trauma, paralysis, amputations, disfigurement, burns, and wrongful death. The NYC Injury Attorneys at the Law Offices of Thomas L. Gallivan, PLLC will aggressively pursue full compensation on your behalf, including damages for pain and suffering, past medical bills, physical therapy, future medical bills, lost wages and loss of enjoyment of life.
The Bronx Truck Accident Attorneys at the Law Offices of Thomas L. Gallivan, PLLC, with offices in White Plains, NY, Central Valley, NY and New York, NY, represent clients throughout the five boroughs (Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, Bronx, Queens), as well as Westchester, Rockland, Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
- Lawsuit Over Yelp Review Raises Questions of Defamation vs First Amendment Rights Agostino's attorney pointed out that, not only is it bad customer service to sue former customers, it's also a violation of that customer's First
- Woman Sued by Doctor for Defamation and Libel for Leaving Allegedly False Yelp Review
- Could Contacting Your Representatives Count as Defamation? After the plan fell through, Lake Point sued Hurchalla for defamation and sued several county commissioners for keeping improper records. When