Our New York personal injury attorneys have represented victims of trucking accidents caused by many difference kinds of commercial vehicles, including tractor-trailers, construction trucks, delivery trucks, municipal buses, garbage trucks and school buses.
Causes of NYC Truck Accidents: The Bronx personal injury attorneys at Gallivan & Gallivan represent clients injured in truck accidents due to the following:
- Driver Fatigue
- Failure To Have Vehicle Properly Maintained
- Improper Or Wide Angled Turn
- Unsafe Lane Change
- Tractor-Trailer Jackknifes
- Driving Under The Influence
- Unsecured Loads Or Merchandise
Many truck accidents in the New York area result in catastrophic injuries such as: brain damage, spinal cord injuries, closed head injuries, blunt trauma, paralysis, amputations, disfigurement, burns, and wrongful death. The NYC Injury Attorneys at Gallivan & Gallivan will aggressively pursue full compensation on your behalf, including damages for pain and suffering, past medical bills, physical therapy, future medical bills, lost wages and loss of enjoyment of life.
The Bronx Truck Accident Attorneys at Gallivan & Gallivan, with offices in White Plains, NY, Central Valley, NY and New York, NY, represent clients throughout the five boroughs (Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, Bronx, Queens), as well as Westchester, Rockland, Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
- Yelp Reviewers May Receive Extra Protection From Libel Lawsuits Not only does the compensation companies are seeking for negative reviews appear to be inordinately large, but it also comes as a surprise to many
- Landry's White Tiger Defamation and Libel Suit Dismissed When the Animal Legal Defense Fund spoke out against alleged mistreatment of four white tigers by Landry's Inc., Landry's responded by filing a
- Negative Facebook Posts Lead to $500,000 Defamation Settlement Hammond and her attorney sought to have the lawsuit dismissed, but the motions to dismiss were denied and Dial showed no signs of giving up. The