Our New York personal injury attorneys have represented victims of trucking accidents caused by many difference kinds of commercial vehicles, including tractor-trailers, construction trucks, delivery trucks, municipal buses, garbage trucks and school buses.
Causes of NYC Truck Accidents: The Bronx personal injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Thomas L. Gallivan, PLLC represent clients injured in truck accidents due to the following:
- Driver Fatigue
- Failure To Have Vehicle Properly Maintained
- Improper Or Wide Angled Turn
- Unsafe Lane Change
- Tractor-Trailer Jackknifes
- Driving Under The Influence
- Unsecured Loads Or Merchandise
Many truck accidents in the New York area result in catastrophic injuries such as: brain damage, spinal cord injuries, closed head injuries, blunt trauma, paralysis, amputations, disfigurement, burns, and wrongful death. The NYC Injury Attorneys at the Law Offices of Thomas L. Gallivan, PLLC will aggressively pursue full compensation on your behalf, including damages for pain and suffering, past medical bills, physical therapy, future medical bills, lost wages and loss of enjoyment of life.
The Bronx Truck Accident Attorneys at the Law Offices of Thomas L. Gallivan, PLLC, with offices in White Plains, NY, Central Valley, NY and New York, NY, represent clients throughout the five boroughs (Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, Bronx, Queens), as well as Westchester, Rockland, Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
- From Clear and Present Danger to Imminent Lawless Action: 100 Years of First Amendment Jurisprudence — Best Chicago Libel Defamation and Slander Lawyers Near Oak Brook and Naperville Over the next half-century, the clear and present danger test was refined and expounded upon but continued to dominate free speech jurisprudence. In
- Newspaper Escapes Defamation Suit by Former Judge — Chicago Defamation Libel and Slander Attorneys Near Oak Brook The Illinois Appellate Court panel began by analyzing whether Brickman's statement was protected by the First Amendment. The panel stated that the
- Smollett's Attorneys Sued For Defamation — Chicago Defamation Libel and Slander Attorneys Near Oak Brook and Naperville In a recently released joint statement, the two brothers said they can no longer sit back and watch as Smollett and his attorneys continue to defame