Our New York personal injury attorneys have represented victims of trucking accidents caused by many difference kinds of commercial vehicles, including tractor-trailers, construction trucks, delivery trucks, municipal buses, garbage trucks and school buses.
Causes of NYC Truck Accidents: The Bronx personal injury attorneys at Gallivan & Gallivan represent clients injured in truck accidents due to the following:
- Driver Fatigue
- Failure To Have Vehicle Properly Maintained
- Improper Or Wide Angled Turn
- Unsafe Lane Change
- Tractor-Trailer Jackknifes
- Driving Under The Influence
- Unsecured Loads Or Merchandise
Many truck accidents in the New York area result in catastrophic injuries such as: brain damage, spinal cord injuries, closed head injuries, blunt trauma, paralysis, amputations, disfigurement, burns, and wrongful death. The NYC Injury Attorneys at Gallivan & Gallivan will aggressively pursue full compensation on your behalf, including damages for pain and suffering, past medical bills, physical therapy, future medical bills, lost wages and loss of enjoyment of life.
The Bronx Truck Accident Attorneys at Gallivan & Gallivan, with offices in White Plains, NY, Central Valley, NY and New York, NY, represent clients throughout the five boroughs (Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, Bronx, Queens), as well as Westchester, Rockland, Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
- Jones Allegedly Destroyed Evidence in Defamation Lawsuit — Top Cook County Defamation Libel and Slander Attorney According to court filings in the District Court of Travis County, Texas, written documents had been supplied to Jones telling him he was obligated by
- Defamation Lawsuit Sent to Arbitration — Chicago's Best Defamation Slander and Libel Lawyer Pitino has yet to do any more coaching since the scandal broke. No one wants a disgraced coach, so Pitino has sued both Louisville and Adidas. He sued
- Better Business Bureau Prevails in Libel Suit — Chicago's Top Libel and Defamation Attorneys According to the Third District, under Illinois precedent, the issue turned on whether the allegedly defamatory statement could be reasonably