Our New York personal injury attorneys have represented victims of trucking accidents caused by many difference kinds of commercial vehicles, including tractor-trailers, construction trucks, delivery trucks, municipal buses, garbage trucks and school buses.
Causes of NYC Truck Accidents: The Bronx personal injury attorneys at Gallivan & Gallivan represent clients injured in truck accidents due to the following:
- Driver Fatigue
- Failure To Have Vehicle Properly Maintained
- Improper Or Wide Angled Turn
- Unsafe Lane Change
- Tractor-Trailer Jackknifes
- Driving Under The Influence
- Unsecured Loads Or Merchandise
Many truck accidents in the New York area result in catastrophic injuries such as: brain damage, spinal cord injuries, closed head injuries, blunt trauma, paralysis, amputations, disfigurement, burns, and wrongful death. The NYC Injury Attorneys at Gallivan & Gallivan will aggressively pursue full compensation on your behalf, including damages for pain and suffering, past medical bills, physical therapy, future medical bills, lost wages and loss of enjoyment of life.
The Bronx Truck Accident Attorneys at Gallivan & Gallivan, with offices in White Plains, NY, Central Valley, NY and New York, NY, represent clients throughout the five boroughs (Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, Bronx, Queens), as well as Westchester, Rockland, Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
- Freedom of Speech in the Cyberworld Context Continued Our previous blog post, we discussed the ramifications of posting online reviews anonymously. In that case, a state appeals court ruled that in order
- Freedom of Speech v. Financial Harm: A look at when the Anonymous Posting of Online Reviews will uphold its Privacy uch cases clarify the availability of subpoena when employers are faced with anonymous, false posts. If the statements made are defamatory, and, the
- New York Times Editor Required to Testify in Palin Defamation Suit Our Chicago Libel Defamation and Slander Attorneys Defend and Prosecute Libel and Slander Cases The Times has said it will comply with the judge's request and provide James Bennet as a witness, the editorial page editor for the paper. In his