Our New York personal injury attorneys have represented victims of trucking accidents caused by many difference kinds of commercial vehicles, including tractor-trailers, construction trucks, delivery trucks, municipal buses, garbage trucks and school buses.
Causes of NYC Truck Accidents: The Bronx personal injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Thomas L. Gallivan, PLLC represent clients injured in truck accidents due to the following:
- Driver Fatigue
- Failure To Have Vehicle Properly Maintained
- Improper Or Wide Angled Turn
- Unsafe Lane Change
- Tractor-Trailer Jackknifes
- Driving Under The Influence
- Unsecured Loads Or Merchandise
Many truck accidents in the New York area result in catastrophic injuries such as: brain damage, spinal cord injuries, closed head injuries, blunt trauma, paralysis, amputations, disfigurement, burns, and wrongful death. The NYC Injury Attorneys at the Law Offices of Thomas L. Gallivan, PLLC will aggressively pursue full compensation on your behalf, including damages for pain and suffering, past medical bills, physical therapy, future medical bills, lost wages and loss of enjoyment of life.
The Bronx Truck Accident Attorneys at the Law Offices of Thomas L. Gallivan, PLLC, with offices in White Plains, NY, Central Valley, NY and New York, NY, represent clients throughout the five boroughs (Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, Bronx, Queens), as well as Westchester, Rockland, Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
- Appellate Court Allows Palin's Defamation Lawsuit Against The New York Times to Move Foward Before that shooting, Palin's political action committee (PAC) had published a map of the electoral districts of the U.S. with crosshairs overlaying
- White Supremacists Ordered to Pay Millions – But Have Yet to Pay Up In her complaint, Dumpson said she was constantly afraid for her safety and was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder. Despite the ill will
- Student's Defamation Lawsuit Against the Washington Post Dismissed In his lawsuits against the news outlets, Sandmann maintains he did not engage in racist conduct, nor did he hurt, threaten, or intimidate