Our New York personal injury attorneys have represented victims of trucking accidents caused by many difference kinds of commercial vehicles, including tractor-trailers, construction trucks, delivery trucks, municipal buses, garbage trucks and school buses.
Causes of NYC Truck Accidents: The Bronx personal injury attorneys at Gallivan & Gallivan represent clients injured in truck accidents due to the following:
- Driver Fatigue
- Failure To Have Vehicle Properly Maintained
- Improper Or Wide Angled Turn
- Unsafe Lane Change
- Tractor-Trailer Jackknifes
- Driving Under The Influence
- Unsecured Loads Or Merchandise
Many truck accidents in the New York area result in catastrophic injuries such as: brain damage, spinal cord injuries, closed head injuries, blunt trauma, paralysis, amputations, disfigurement, burns, and wrongful death. The NYC Injury Attorneys at Gallivan & Gallivan will aggressively pursue full compensation on your behalf, including damages for pain and suffering, past medical bills, physical therapy, future medical bills, lost wages and loss of enjoyment of life.
The Bronx Truck Accident Attorneys at Gallivan & Gallivan, with offices in White Plains, NY, Central Valley, NY and New York, NY, represent clients throughout the five boroughs (Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, Bronx, Queens), as well as Westchester, Rockland, Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
- Stormy Daniels Sues Former Attorney for Collusion, He Countersues for Defamation — Kane County Libel Lawyers Near Elgin St. Charles and Aurora Far from no longer fearing ramifications from her non-disclosure agreement, Daniels has actually started to go after those who were involved in
- Tesla Sues Former Employee for Defamation and Trade Secret Theft — Top DuPage and Cook County Defamation and Libel Lawyers When a worker starts saying bad things about their employer in public, it tends to raise a certain question: are they a whistleblower or are they a
- Case Illustrates Difficulty in Pursuing Libel Claims — Top Chicago Defamation and Media Defense Attorneys As a member of the ABA's Judicial Division, plaintiff Andrew S. received a pre-publication copy of the issue containing Thomas's article and demanded