Our New York personal injury attorneys have represented victims of trucking accidents caused by many difference kinds of commercial vehicles, including tractor-trailers, construction trucks, delivery trucks, municipal buses, garbage trucks and school buses.
Causes of NYC Truck Accidents: The Bronx personal injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Thomas L. Gallivan, PLLC represent clients injured in truck accidents due to the following:
- Driver Fatigue
- Failure To Have Vehicle Properly Maintained
- Improper Or Wide Angled Turn
- Unsafe Lane Change
- Tractor-Trailer Jackknifes
- Driving Under The Influence
- Unsecured Loads Or Merchandise
Many truck accidents in the New York area result in catastrophic injuries such as: brain damage, spinal cord injuries, closed head injuries, blunt trauma, paralysis, amputations, disfigurement, burns, and wrongful death. The NYC Injury Attorneys at the Law Offices of Thomas L. Gallivan, PLLC will aggressively pursue full compensation on your behalf, including damages for pain and suffering, past medical bills, physical therapy, future medical bills, lost wages and loss of enjoyment of life.
The Bronx Truck Accident Attorneys at the Law Offices of Thomas L. Gallivan, PLLC, with offices in White Plains, NY, Central Valley, NY and New York, NY, represent clients throughout the five boroughs (Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, Bronx, Queens), as well as Westchester, Rockland, Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
- Another Downside to Social Media: Sex Trafficking Once she filed her lawsuit, Facebook flooded her office with court filings, but she insists it's going to take more than that to scare her off.
- Court Finds Politician Entitled to Presuit Discovery Warranted to Identify Author of Allegedly Defamatory Political Flyers The trial court found that Tirio failed to sufficiently plead actual malice and that the term "crooked" and the masked image were statements of
- Judge Reinstates $250M Defamation Lawsuit Filed against The Washington Post Based on a proposed First Amended Complaint filed in connection with the motion to reconsider, Judge Bertelsman reconsidered his previous ruling and