Full-Service Law Firm in White Plains & Manhattan
Personal Injury | Criminal Defense | Estate Planning | Business Law
For more than 40 years, we have provided dedicated and attentive legal service to clients throughout New York. We are aggressive trial attorneys ready to fully investigate your case for the best outcome possible.
Gallivan & Gallivan attorneys have extensive experience in a wide-range of complex legal areas. We represent clients charged with criminal offenses. At the same time, our lawyers fight for accident victims and represent clients in business law, estate planning and real estate.
Dedicated and Aggressive Legal Representation
Our attorneys are prepared to help you and your family in a variety of legal areas, including:
- Nursing home neglect - We provide aggressive representation to families of nursing home residents who were physically or sexually abused and neglected, causing malnutrition, pressure sores and fractures from serious falls.
- Criminal defense - Our lawyers have extensive background defending clients accused of traffic violations, drug offenses, domestic violence and DWI.
- Personal injury - We have a strong background obtaining maximum compensation for accident victims to recover from car accidents, medical malpractice and other accidents caused by someone else's negligence. Our attorneys also represent family members who lost loved ones in fatal accidents.
- Estate planning - We have a strong background helping clients develop effective wills and trusts. Our attorneys also represent clients' best interest in probate.
- Family law - Our lawyers have a strong background helping clients resolve contested divorces and disputes regarding, child support, property division and alimony.
- Business law - We have a strong background helping entrepreneurs turn their ideas into an operating business, while minimizing any tax implications.
- Real estate - We are well-prepared to represent buyers, sellers, developers, owners, property managers, tenants and investors.
Contact Attorneys Gallivan & Gallivan Today
Our accomplished New York attorneys aggressively handle all litigation matters, and are dedicated to achieving positive results for all clients. Contact us by e-mail or call our 914-220-1086 to schedule a free initial consultation.
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
- Bedsores (Pressure Ulcers)
- Falls & Fractures
- Malnutrition and Dehydration
- Physical and Sexual Abuse
- Wandering & Elopement
- Unexplained Bruises And Cuts
- Choking Incidents
- Medication Errors
- Group Homes
- Assisted Living Facilities
- How Common Are Cases Of Nursing Home Abuse And Neglect?
- How Important Are Evidence And Witnesses In These Cases?
- What Should I Do If I Suspect That A Loved One Has Faced Nursing Home Abuse?
- Common Types Of Injuries Sustained In Nursing Home Abuse Cases In NY
- How Have The Rights Of Nursing Home Residents Been Restored?
- How Serious Have Cases Of Nursing Home Abuse Become In New York?
- What Circumstances Can Contribute To The Development of Bedsores?
- How Difficult Is It To Prove A Bedsore Injury Case?
- What Damages Can Be Obtained In A Bedsore Case?
- What Steps Should Someone Take To File A Bedsore Claim?
- Is There A Difference Between Assisted Living Facilities And Nursing Homes?
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Scaffolding Accidents
- Slip, Trip & Falls (Premises Liability)
- Negligent Supervision at a School or Day Care
- Sidewalk Falls
- Elevator Accidents
- Train and Subway Accidents
- Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Cases
- FAQs By Someone Who Has Suffered A Personal Injury
- How Experienced Is Our Firm In Handling Personal Injury Cases?
- Other Questions Asked In Personal Injury Cases
- What Is The Statute Of Limitations On These Cases?
- What Are Some Serious Injury Cases That You Have Handled?
- What Happens If The Other Party Is Uninsured Or Underinsured In An Auto Accident?
- Medical Malpractice
- Failure to Diagnose Cancer
- Birth Injuries (gynecological, obstetrical)
- Medication Errors
- Surgical Errors
- Gastric Bypass Surgery Errors
- Emergency Room Errors
- Failure to Diagnose Heart Attack or Stroke
- Cerebral Palsy
- Erbs Palsy Birth Injury
- New York Birth Injury Attorney Resource Center
- What Actually Is A Medical Malpractice Claim?
- Do Most Medical Malpractice Cases Settle Or Do They Go To Trial?
- How Long Does Someone Have To File A Medical Malpractice Claim?
- Criminal & Traffic Law
- DWI (Driving While Intoxicated)
- Criminal Defense
- Traffic Violations
- DMV Refusal Hearings
- Sex Crimes
- Shoplifting & Larceny
- Assault & Vehicular Assault
- Drug Possession
- Drug Sales
- Weapons Charges
- Domestic Violence
- How Is A DWI Defined In New York?
- Is The Driver’s License Confiscated Immediately Upon A DWI Arrest?
- Trusts & Estates
- Securities Arbitration