Manhattan (NYC) Nursing Home Information
New York County (NYC) Nursing Home Information
New York County (NYC) is home to twenty-two nursing home or long-term-care facilities. Our firm has compiled what we hope is helpful information for our New York clients and potential clients. The links below correspond to the New York State Department of Health listings for each of the twenty-two New York County nursing homes. On the New York State Department of Health website you will find important information regarding each nursing home, including the results of each nursing home's most recent surveys. These surveys are conducted on at least a yearly basis. The surveyors inspect the facility for quality of care concerns, as well as general life and health code deficiencies.
The New York Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys at Gallivan & Gallivan protect the rights of New Yorkers that have been victimized in a nursing home or rehabilitation facility. With an office conveniently located in midtown Manhattan, 300 Park Avenue, 17th Floor, we are in prime position to help our most vulnerable elderly citizens.
- Amsterdam Nursing Home Corp (1992)
- Bialystoker Center for Nursing & Rehabilitation
- Cabrini Center for Nursing & Rehab
- Coler-Goldwater Spec Hosp & Nurs Fac Coler Nursing Facility Site
- Coler-Goldwater Spec Hosp & Nurs Fac Goldwater Nursing Facility Site
- Dewitt Rehabilitation and Nursing Center Inc.
- Elizabeth Seton Pediatric Center
- Fort Tryon Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing
- Greater Harlem Nursing Home Company Inc
- Incarnation Childrens Center Inc
- Isabella Geriatric Center Inc
- Jewish Home and Hospital for Aged
- Kateri Residence
- Mary Manning Walsh Nursing Home Co Inc
- New East Side Nursing Home
- New Gouverneur Hospital SNF
- Northern Manhattan Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
- Rivington House-The Nicholas A Rango Health Care Facility
- St Marys Center Inc
- Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center
- The Robert Mapplethorpe Residential Treatment Facility A.n.
- Villagecare Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
Gallivan & Gallivan stand ready to provide aggressive, yet compassionate representation to the victims of nursing home neglect and abuse in the New York County area. Please contact us for a free initial consultation.