White Plains, NY Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
Hundreds of pedestrians in the New York area are killed or seriously injured each year due to the negligent or reckless driving of others. At the New York and White Plains Offices of Gallivan & Gallivan, we aggressively represent individuals injured by negligent or reckless drivers. Our attorneys work diligently to reconstruct the accident and hire experts to measure skid marks, interview witnesses and take pictures of the scene. Once armed with all the facts, we pursue maximum compensation for our clients.
Many pedestrians suffer greatly as a result of these types of accidents (commonly referred to as "pedestrian knock-downs"). We have represented clients with the most severe injuries including brain damage, amputations, death, burns, fractures, dislocations, whiplash, neck injuries, back injuries, leg injuries, hip injuries, and spinal cord damage.
The lawyers at Gallivan & Gallivan have successfully represented individuals struck by vehicles while crossing the street. For a sampling of our notable cases, please click here. At the offices of Gallivan & Gallivan in White Plains, NY, our Accident Attorneys represent pedestrians and bicyclists injured by motorists who:
- Fail to yield to pedestrians/cyclists in crosswalks
- Fail to stop at a Stop sign or Red light
- Fail to stop on red before turning right
New York Attorneys Protecting The Rights Of Pedestrians
With offices in Manhattan, Central Valley, NY and White Plains, NY, we represent accident victims in Westchester, Rockland, Orange, Bronx, Queens, Kings, Manhattan, Nassau and Suffolk Counties. Throughout Westchester, we have achieved positive results for residents of New Rochelle, Tuckahoe, Eastchester, Scarsdale, Yonkers, Elmsford, White Plains, Mount Vernon, Valhalla, Hawthorne, Rye, and Larchmont.
- Teen Awaiting Manslaughter Trial Arrested Again for Vehicular Assault Franklin Reyes, a Manhattan teenager awaiting trial for vehicular manslaughter stemming from the 2013 death of a four year old on the Upper West Side, ....
- NHTSA Announces New Rule Requiring New Vehicles to Have Rear Visibility Technology Officials from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) announced in March 2014 that all new vehicles under 10,000 pounds, including ....
- Pregnant Woman Killed by Snowplow in Brooklyn; Baby Delivered by Emergency C-Section A pregnant woman, Min Lin, 36, was struck and killed by a vehicle clearing snow in a Brooklyn parking lot during a large snowstorm in mid-February ....