White Plains, NY Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
Hundreds of pedestrians in the New York area are killed or seriously injured each year due to the negligent or reckless driving of others. At the New York and White Plains Offices of Gallivan & Gallivan, we aggressively represent individuals injured by negligent or reckless drivers. Our attorneys work diligently to reconstruct the accident and hire experts to measure skid marks, interview witnesses and take pictures of the scene. Once armed with all the facts, we pursue maximum compensation for our clients.
Many pedestrians suffer greatly as a result of these types of accidents (commonly referred to as "pedestrian knock-downs"). We have represented clients with the most severe injuries including brain damage, amputations, death, burns, fractures, dislocations, whiplash, neck injuries, back injuries, leg injuries, hip injuries, and spinal cord damage.
The lawyers at Gallivan & Gallivan have successfully represented individuals struck by vehicles while crossing the street. For a sampling of our notable cases, please click here. At the offices of Gallivan & Gallivan in White Plains, NY, our Accident Attorneys represent pedestrians and bicyclists injured by motorists who:
- Fail to yield to pedestrians/cyclists in crosswalks
- Fail to stop at a Stop sign or Red light
- Fail to stop on red before turning right
New York Attorneys Protecting The Rights Of Pedestrians
With offices in Manhattan, Central Valley, NY and White Plains, NY, we represent accident victims in Westchester, Rockland, Orange, Bronx, Queens, Kings, Manhattan, Nassau and Suffolk Counties. Throughout Westchester, we have achieved positive results for residents of New Rochelle, Tuckahoe, Eastchester, Scarsdale, Yonkers, Elmsford, White Plains, Mount Vernon, Valhalla, Hawthorne, Rye, and Larchmont.
- Legalization of Marijuana in Some States Is Accompanied by Concern of Driving While High Some states such as Colorado, Washington, and Washington, D.C. have legalized marijuana use. As such, these states have begun thinking about the ....
- Department of Transportation Working to Improve Safety and Reduce Traffic Congestion in New York City One of the busiest cities in the world, New York City has long been known for its horrendous traffic and subsequently, car accidents. 3.49 individuals ....
- Department of Transportation Study Reveals New York City Pedestrian Fatalities Have Dropped in the Past Decade In 2009, less than 300 pedestrians were killed in car crashes in New York City. Though this figure seems alarming, this marks a 25% decrease in the ....