White Plains, NY Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
Hundreds of pedestrians in the New York area are killed or seriously injured each year due to the negligent or reckless driving of others. At the New York and White Plains Offices of Gallivan & Gallivan, we aggressively represent individuals injured by negligent or reckless drivers. Our attorneys work diligently to reconstruct the accident and hire experts to measure skid marks, interview witnesses and take pictures of the scene. Once armed with all the facts, we pursue maximum compensation for our clients.
Many pedestrians suffer greatly as a result of these types of accidents (commonly referred to as "pedestrian knock-downs"). We have represented clients with the most severe injuries including brain damage, amputations, death, burns, fractures, dislocations, whiplash, neck injuries, back injuries, leg injuries, hip injuries, and spinal cord damage.
The lawyers at Gallivan & Gallivan have successfully represented individuals struck by vehicles while crossing the street. For a sampling of our notable cases, please click here. At the offices of Gallivan & Gallivan in White Plains, NY, our Accident Attorneys represent pedestrians and bicyclists injured by motorists who:
- Fail to yield to pedestrians/cyclists in crosswalks
- Fail to stop at a Stop sign or Red light
- Fail to stop on red before turning right
New York Attorneys Protecting The Rights Of Pedestrians
With offices in Manhattan, Central Valley, NY and White Plains, NY, we represent accident victims in Westchester, Rockland, Orange, Bronx, Queens, Kings, Manhattan, Nassau and Suffolk Counties. Throughout Westchester, we have achieved positive results for residents of New Rochelle, Tuckahoe, Eastchester, Scarsdale, Yonkers, Elmsford, White Plains, Mount Vernon, Valhalla, Hawthorne, Rye, and Larchmont.
- Dismissal Denied in New York Personal Injury Action Earlier this year, the Supreme Court Appellate Division, Third Department affirmed a lower court's denial of summary judgment for the defendant in a ....
- Second Department Reverses Summary Judgment in Nassau County Car Accident Case Last week, the Supreme Court Appellate Division, Second Department reversed a Nassau County Supreme Court finding of summary judgment for a defendant ....
- Cab Driver Involved in Manhattan Car Accident Speaks Out The driver of the taxi that struck a British tourist in a Manhattan accident earlier this week spoke to the New York Post. Considering the substance ....